The Brown Sisters Foundation offers matching grants, challenge grants, or grants that are intended to generate leverage for your organization during critical junctures or unique opportunities.
We are specifically interested in the following types of funding:
- Projects that will increase an organization’s ability to accomplish its mission.
- Capacity-building requests that support expansion, transition, or retooling operations to develop a more sustainable model.
- Program, human resource, or capital requests that will enable an organization to reach its market in new ways, expand services to its existing market, or reach underserved groups that fit the organization’s mission.
- Development requests that strengthen an organization’s ability to connect with and increase donations from its existing donor base and tap into new donor pools.
- Social entrepreneurship ventures that will allow an organization to simultaneously become more sustainable and further its mission.